- Dimension of Insert: 34 cm in length (13.4 inch) * 13 cm in width (5 inch). Ages: 0-2 years old
- Super Absorbent and Soft: Inserts are made of 2 layers bamboo and 2 layers microfiber, the strong absorbent material with breathability and softness is gentle on your baby’s bottom, meeting the high standards to help keep your baby dry, comfortable and happy. The inner suede cloth touches baby, and wicks moisture away from baby’s bottom to the insert to ensure rash free.
- One Size Fits All Design: Extremely slim design but maintains great absorbency and can fit most pocket or cover cloth diapers. The inserts will last from the newborn stage through toddlerhood.
- Reusable & Machine washable: Wash inserts prior to first use. Warm water washing, temperature under 30 Centigrade (Less than 86 Fahrenheit).No use bleach or any additives, softeners etc. The diaper inserts continue to get softer and more absorbent with every wash. Change baby’s inserts every 2-3 hours.
- Bamboo Baby Diaper Inserts: As disposable baby diaper insert are getting very expensive,these reusable, super-absorbent cloth diaper insert are an ideal choice, they will last you for a much longer period of time. No need to stock and store multiple size diapers. A great protection for your baby and our planet.
Wegreeco Reusable Life Idea
Wegreeco strives to lessen the amount of trash a family produces. We are on a mission to bring more reusable products into homes by making them practical and beautiful. We know that many parents who want to make small changes that would make a big impact on a better world and their family. Wegreeco want to share how making small changes is easy. When you buy and use a reusable product, you are showing your children how to care for the world they will inherit.
A Necessity Absorbency Option
When buying cloth diapers, cloth diaper inserts are a necessity to help absorb what ever your little one may leak. A stay-dry Bamboo layer wicks moisture away from baby. Bamboo fleece makes it easy to clean up messy diapers and the stay-dry and breathable bamboo ensure that they are great for night-time, you will find that these are exactly what your baby needs to sleep comfortably through the night without leaks. Many pocket diapers come with a insert included, if you have an older toddler in diapers, or if you plan use cloth diapers at night – you’re definitely going to need extra bamboo inserts on hand. They have superb absorbency, soft and comfortable, so you’re not stuffing your child’s diaper so full that they can’t move. Remember that less bulk makes for a more comfortable baby. More absorbency keeps that baby dry longer.
Size: 13.4 inch in length * 5.1 inch in width.
Package: 5 pcs per package
Ages: 0-2 years old
So Easy Being Reusable Lifestyle
Absorbency for Pocket Diapers
Whether you’re a newbie or a veteran at cloth diapering, you may face the choices in how to cloth diaper and what systems to use. As children are different, so are their diaper absorbency needs. Lots of parents choose Bamboo inserts as a much more effective absorbency option, which enable you to customize the absorbency of your baby’s diaper. Wegreeco Bamboo Inserts are designed to be stuffed into pocket diapers or diaper covers to provide extra absorbency and they are very popular in the cloth diapering world. This provide an easy-to-use, practical diapering system that keeps your baby dry and free of embarrassing leaks. Simply place the insert into your baby diaper, fasten around your baby and go!
Wegreeco bamboo insert system is constructed of 2 layers of fast absorbing microfiber terry and topped with 2 layers stay-dry Bamboo. Bamboo fleece is a popular option for cloth diapers.
- Wash before first use. More than 6 times could reach its full absorbency.
- Take off the diaper insert and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry pail.
- Machine wash Under 30°C. (less than 86 °F), cold rinse;(ATTENTION: Please wash diaper cover and the insert separately, please do not wash diapers together with your other clothes. You can add a little salt in the water when you wash the diapers.).
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach to wipe any remaining stains),or”Low”tumble dry.
- No bleach, no softener.
- Do not store inserts for too long time, should be washed in 1-2 days.
Extremely Easy to Use
Wegreeco bamboo insert fit most pocket cloth diaper or cover.
Stuff the insert into the pocket,simply adjust the customizable snaps, and fit the diaper to your baby. Pocket diapers can also be multi-use diaper covers if you put the pad or cloth diaper on the outside of the pocket.
More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary.
Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours to keep baby from nappy rash.
Convenient to Use with Diaper Liners
Bioliner is made for a single use, these soft paper-like pieces of fabric are used to make clean-up of poopy diapers easier.
Liners are a cloth diapering accessory that has nothing to do with absorbency. Simply place liner on top of diaper insert closest to baby, when you change the dirty diapers for your babies, simply take off the liner and toss.
The Renewable Bamboo
It is super soft, wicks moisture away quickly, and can keep your baby comfortable even when wet. Bamboo fiber is sourced from bamboo plants, a more renewable resource than other options.
Fluid disperses quickly in microfiber and bamboo making them a good “top layer” when using multiple inserts. Babies who cannot use any regular disposable diapers due to rashes, can start using Wegreeco diapers with bamboo inserts.