Wooden Teaching Aid Set – EB0368
Wooden Montessori Teaching Combination Aid Toy Set (9 pcs)
- The Montessori Way! A great way for young children to explore sorting, sequencing, visual perception, counting and fraction skills using a variety of brightly colored wood block shapes.
- Reinforces shape-recognition, color matching, develops fine-motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Learns the concept of numbers, fractions, counting and computing both visually & by touch improves manual dexterity, logic, reasoning and problem solving.
- Bright colors and shapes encourage operational and practical ability development
- Age: 18 months and above (for below 3 years old, should have adult supervision)
- With Box
- Includes 9 sets of Montessori Teaching Kits
- Constructed from solid wood and beech, painted water base paint
- A great way for young children to explore sorting, sequencing, visual perception, counting and fraction skills